Be a Light for Young People!
Donate today to keep kids safe and make a difference during National Runaway Prevention Month!
We are no longer accepting donations on this campaign, but there are other ways for you to support us today!
Help us Shine a Light of Hope and Support
When you partner with Project Oz, you make a difference for local kids.
Project Oz staff are out on the streets and in the schools every day making sure that kids have a safe place to stay and have a caring adult to talk to and help them solve problems and achieve their goals.
Your gift keeps youth safe when they have nowhere else to turn, through
- On-call 24/7 crisis intervention
- Regular street outreach to runaway and homeless youth
- The only emergency shelter and transitional living programs for youth in our county.
Your gift helps youth build skills and prevent problems, through
- In-school substance use prevention education
- "Ending the Silence" suicide prevention/mental health awareness initiative
- Youth Empowered Schools (YES) student success program
- Youth Workforce Development